Attract Attention, Highlight and Get Results
A great website for your business has multiple functions:
- It showcases your work, your business or your goods
- It brings in new customers through proper search engine placement
- It should trigger action by the customer to contact you, come to your store or to push that “order now” button
We will build your webpage with this premise in mind. Our clean and clear designs will highlight your work and draw in the interest of prospective customers. We will utilize the industry’s best practices to position your webpage and your business with a competitive edge in search engines and on local sites.
Want to redo your current website, or just do some small changes? We can help there as well.read more
Provide Content and Initiate Discussion
As a blogger you provide content to your readers. There is a wide range of subjects to be covered: pictures, video, tips, advice, commentary, information and hard facts.
While each blogger has different goals, most of them involve getting their content to a large numbers of readers. The strategies vary:
- Providing sought after content and consequently top search engine placement.
- Participating in a community of bloggers with similar interests.
- Engaging your existing offline circles, from coworkers, the PTA and alumni groups to the volunteer fire department.
- Using social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
We Are Your Webmaster
We will cover the full life cycle of your website or blog or any part thereof, whatever your needs are. We use WordPress as our Content Management System. Search engine optimization is an integral part of all project phases.
- Design: We build a list of features for your site and collaborate with you to build the perfect layout.
- Build: We select plugins, configure them and create customized code.
- Operate: We work with any hosting provider, monitor your site for uptime, performance and optimization opportunities and deploy patches as necessary. We will get you started with Adwords and manage your campaign.
- Support: We will provide the technical expertise you need to enhance your site with added features or increased capacity.
We are proudly serving Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary and RTP, as well as all virtual locations.read more
Extensive Experience in Information Technology
My name is E. Dieter Martin. I have been working in information technology for more than 25 years. I hold a computer science degree from “Fachhochschule fuer Technik”, Mannheim, Germany, a well established college for engineering disciplines.
My work experience ranges from programming projects, project management, systems administration, manager to IT service management (ITIL). I’ve also published the Android application “Dealmaker”. My love for blogging brought me to website and blog design.
I am first and foremost an engineer. I will make sure that our design is fit for your purpose. If something breaks, I will fix it and try to not let it happen again. I will find a balance for time, functionality and budget.
We are located in Cary, North Carolinaread more